Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gorgonzola Kobe Beef Burger Heaven

Do you like succulent juicy red meat? Because if you do this is the burger eat! I discovered it at this trendy little hot spot in Irvine called Opah. Let's just say that it was on of the most amazing burgers I have had in a very long time. Let me describe it to you in the utmost detail. First you start out with a tender Kobe steak that is marinated and cooked until the juices are ready to burst. Next, you have gorgonzola cheese that is strategically placed on the meat so that every crevice is covered in cheese. In addition, the entire burger is loaded with grilled sweet onions that are drenched in special sauce.. If you choose to be a conessieur you might even decided to add some sizzling bacon to your feast. If you have never been to this hot locale before then be forewarned, this burger is not made for the faint of heart. With 1/2 a pound of meat it will make sure to put some hair on your chest! Each bite you take brings a thousand new taste sensations to your tounge. I know all this might sound a little over the top but it really is true. So after having a heavenly dinner last night I have decided to take on the difficult task of cooking some good old steak. I know its not quite as romantic as the kobe beef burger but I am hoping that I can at least get a few pats on the back!

If it turns out nice I will make sure to post up some pictures of it! stay tuned for more adventures in the fascinating, fattening, but unbelievably tasty world of red meat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I ever come to Cali I am going to eat one of those!

Yvettika said...

its a damn good burger man! you gotta try it!

Anonymous said...

that looks good