Friday, June 6, 2008

Procrastination..your worst enemy

I know..I know..i lag! Procrastination really is one of the worst things that can come into your life! I mean you keep telling yourself that you will do it. But you dont! So here is the plan...

1.) DRINK WINE

ok dont become an alcoholic or anything but seriously it makes you relax.. the reason this is important is that you dont keep second guessing yourself.

2.) Always try new things

If you dont think outside the box how the hell can you create anything new?? I mean I came up with a SEAFOOD RISOTTO but with a hint of pasta roni.. The only way to create something new is to think outside the box. I am a firm believer of always going and trying something new even if it sucks.

3.) Dream Big!

Even though some of us suck at cooking..doesnt mean we cant cook! It just means that we need a little boost of confidence. Sometimes all you need is to try out a weird spice or maybe just a dash of good ole' fashioned mommas recipes...


This post didnt have any recipes but I just want everyone to have the motivation to not give up. Cause thats when food starts suck!

No comments: